COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, The Lake Hopatcong Adventure Company is even more committed to the health and safety of our customers and staff. We are taking every precaution to ensure everyone’s safety by following guidelines provided by the CDC. In response, we have implemented the following policies and procedures.
- All staff will be required to wear a mask or face covering.
- All equipment including Hydrobikes, Pedalboards, life vests, kayaks, and bikes will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each use.
- We are practicing social distancing wherever possible, remaining 6 feet apart from those not in your party.
- The inside of our kiosk is closed to the public. Beverages and snacks will be safely available for purchase outside the kiosk.
When joining us on a tour, we ask that you adventure safely by observing the following requirements.
- All customers will be required to wear a mask in any area where 6 feet separation cannot be maintained. On the water, where customers are naturally 6 feet apart, masks can be removed.
- Practice social distancing, remaining 6 feet apart from anyone not in your party.
- Please refrain from congregating in high-traffic areas.